Support with regulators on-site visit or request for information
When a regulator announces an on-site inspection or does requests information, it is always a very stressful moment for the compliance team and the management body.
Our analysts, all ex-regulators have participated in and shaped similar visits, requests, or supervisory exercises: We are here to support you every step of the way.
- Review and assessment of Regulators’ requests: issues identification, Regulators’ expectations, and insight into their thinking
- Preparation and management of supervisory visits
- Meeting preparation including planning for addressing identified gaps
- Insight into supervisory practices taking into account the nature, scale, and complexity of your business
- Holistic and forward-looking assessment of your requirements
- Helping to alleviate unease & apprehension
- Supporting you in prioritising the deliverables and ensuring risks and likely impact are clearly identified
R: Relevant and reasonable
- Access to expert advice and support
- Fully coordinated with your internal resources
- Flexible and timely intervention
- Continuous communication with senior management to allow for full oversight